Welcome! My name is Kjersti Sangrey. I am a healer and it is an honor to bring my gifts to the world. The primary methods of healing I use are acupuncture, acutonics, craniosacral and shamanic work. I have learned most about healing by being present with and in nature, my own healing process over the years, and the healing processes of my clients. I have had the opportunity to study many methods of healing, both energetically and through bodywork. My approach to healing is through honoring the sacred and the rhythms of life.
Ever since I was a child I felt deeply connected to nature and knew my purpose in life was to help others to heal. I began studying and experiencing different methods of healing when I was 13 years old. It is through my own life experiences that I found the healing path which has laid a strong foundation for my compassion and my ability to hold space. My first formal training began at 17 learning about sound healing and the healing tones of the universe. Please see below for a list of my training and teaching.
Training and Teaching:
- Master’s Degree in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine Bastyr University
- Internship Shanghai University of Traditional Chinese Medicine-Shanghai China
- Kairos Institute of Sound- 4 levels of Acutonics training- tuning forks and sound healing for mind, body, spirit
- Craniosacral through Integrative Bodywork Institute
- Massage School through Bellevue Massage School
- Sundust Oracle Institute-4 years Shamanic Practitioner training program, leadership and mentorship training, sacred healing ceremony and writing classes with Char Sundust
- Sundust Oracle Institute-teacher’s assistance on topics of healing and writing
- Mayan healing wisdom with Araceli Dominguez elder medicine woman and activist – Yucatan Mexico
- Red Crow Sings- 3 years as teacher’s assistant on European spiritual healing practices and mediumship
- Seidr-Norse shamanistic healing and divination practice through Seattle Seidr
- Betsy Bergstrom- basic and advanced compassionate deposession, mediumship, curse and thought form unraveling, as well as deepening in practices of Seidr Norse mystery traditions and sovereignty practices
- Mentoring with elders Sarah Maclean Bicknell and Deborah Frances around shamanic practices, empowerment, and collective fields.
- 21 Tara Empowerment, “ The Garland of Lilies” with Lama Tsering Norbu Wangdu
- Over the years I have assisted with plant spirit medicine classes as well as ceremonial work and teachings around feminine empowerment
- In 2020 I will be participating in a compassionate deposession teaching training program with Betsy Bergstrom.
I am deeply passionate about continuing to learn and deepen in the healing arts. I enjoy time outdoors, time with my loved ones including my cat, and honoring and making ceremony around the cycles of nature.
It would be my honor to support you on your healing journey. Please do not hesitate to reach out to see if my services are the right fit for you. firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-859-0906
Blessings blessings blessings blessings blessings blessings blessings